CeraMetix® is the most advanced ceramic filter available. CeraMetix®filter elements utilize class leading ceramic micro porous outer shell combined with our AquaMetix® core block technology.
CeraMetix® combines the elements of CeraSyl™ DE (Diatomaceous Earth) ceramic shell with AquaMetix® core inside, composed of at least two types of activated carbon, combined with zeolite minerals. All of them are melded and structurally bound with polymers into a solid, highly porous block to ensures filtration consistency and high performance.
This offers an excellent reduction of aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, chloramines, chlorine, cysts, fluoride, lead, mercury, radionuclides, silver, tri-halomethane, VOC’s, and zinc in a single, revolutionary ceramic filter element.
The CeraMetix® GF elements filters are for use in gravity filter systems only.
Slimline filters are 2" in diameter
Imperial sized filters are 2.75" in diameter and offer higher flow rates and longer life than the Slimline filters.
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria grow through
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- 0.5 Micron absolute
- 100% Removal of cysts
- 99.9999% Pathogenic bacteria
- >99.9% Efficiency at 0.2 micron
- Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
- >99% Chloramine reduction
- >99% Chlorine reduction
- >99% Lead reduction
- >99% Herbicides and Pesticides reduction
- >99% Glyphosate reduction
- >98% VOC's reduction
- >98% Heavy metals reduction
- >98% THM's (Trihalomethanes) reduction
- >92% Nitrates reduction
- >92% Fluoride reduction - All types - Fluorosilicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate, and sodium fluoride
- >99% Fluorinated Organic Acids (PFOA & PFOS)
- >99% Micro plastic
- Made in the USA
- Filters should be replaced annually
**CeraMetix® GF part numbers:
**Imperial CeraMetix® GF part numbers:
5" - W9512636
7" - W9512630
- 5” Slimline—500 Gallons
- 7” Slimline—650 Gallons
- 9” Slimline—900 Gallons
- 7” Imperial—1200 Gallons
Made in the USA