AirMedic 1 Compact Air Purifier
AirCompact and Portable Air Cleaning Solutions
The AirMed 1 air purifier is our smallest unit and is ideal for localized air cleaning in smaller spaces. It’s one of the most powerful compact units available, with a granular activated carbon filter for chemicals and odors and a medical-grade HEPA filter for airborne particles like dust and allergens. Need more chemical and odor filtration? Try the AirMed 3 with double the activated carbon.
- This unit has a granular activated carbon filter which is unique in a compact air purifier. Most compact air purifiers only have a sprayed-on mesh carbon filter that saturates quickly.
- Medical-grade HEPA to remove 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns in size.
- Handle for portability.
- Someone who requires serious air cleaning in a compact format
- Travel, RV, cottage
- Small rooms and spaces
- Filtration System- 1” Activated carbon filter, Medical Grade HEPA, pre-filter
- HEPA Medical Grade Filter- Removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- Carbon Canister- 5.5 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media-687. 5 acres
- Surface Area of HEPA Media-1780.38 sq. in.
- Noise Level- 40-60 dB
- Cord Length- 6 feet
- UV Lamp- Available
- Dimensions-16" (height) x 11" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight- Approx. 17 lbs.
- Operating Weight- 14 lbs.
- Speed- Variable
- Maneuverability- Lightweight and portable with handle
- Available Colors- White
Do I need Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon?
Exec Carbon blend provides a very large internal surface area and works exceptionally well for a wide range of air pollutants.
Vocarb Carbon (Volatile organic compound carbon blend) is designed for higher pollution levels. It's the most recommended and best-selling blend suited for VOCs, chemicals (such as formaldehyde), fumes and odors. If you need a custom-made filter, please contact us for specific chemicals. We have over 40 blends of carbon for specific pollutants.
Germicidal UV Bulb can be added to further increase effectiveness at killing many airborne viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.