AirMedic Pro 5 HD MCS Air Purifier
Heavy-Duty Filtration for Multiple Chemical Sensitivities and Chemical Injury
The AllerAir Pro 5 HD MCS is an excellent Air Purifier for Chemical Sensitivities. It offers a deeper carbon bed than our standard Pro 5 MCS unit, as well as a Super HEPA particle filter for dust and other airborne irritants. All MCS air purifiers feature important design modifications for maximum comfort.
With the input from the most severely affected clients, we've worked hard to develop an air purifier for chemical sensitivities that's as inert as possible, offering MCS sufferers their best chance for relief.
By building Air Purifiers for Chemical Sensitivities, AllerAir has been committed to bring people with Chemical Injury and MCS relief.
- Powder-coated activated carbon filter canister and unit body
- 3.5" deep activated carbon filter
- Super HEPA particle filter with no glues or binders
- Unbleached, organic cotton pre-filters
- No rubber gaskets
- Optional shielded cord
- Filtration System- 3.5” Activated carbon filter
- Super HEPA pre-filter- Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
- Carbon Canister- 22-24 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media- 3000 acres
- Noise Level- 50-75 dB
- Cord Length- 8 feet
- UV Lamp- Available
- Dimensions-20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight- Approx. 55 lbs.
- Operating Weight- 43 lbs.
- Speed- 3 Speed
- Maneuverability- 4 x 2” wheels
- Available Colors- White, Black, Sandstone
Important note about the Carbon Test Kit:
An air purifier is an investment, which is why we work hard to customize each MCS unit to meet your needs. For sensitive users, we strongly recommend the use of our carbon test kit.
The kit offers users the chance to try six samples of carbon in order to rule out any possible sensitivity. The purchase of a carbon test kit is required with all MCS models.