Air Purifier for Volcanic Smog, Volcanic Organic Gas (VOG)
The Air Medic Pro 5 Ultra VOG air purifier has the largest activated carbon bed available in a residential-style air cleaner. It's specially designed to better filter dangerous pollutants emitted from volcanic smog.
Volcanic smog forms when sulfur dioxide SO2 and other pollutants from an active volcano react with oxygen, moisture, dust and sunlight. This creates a dangerous mix of airborne pollutants that can penetrate deep into the lungs and irritate the tissues and mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and throat.
This air cleaner also provides general filtration of chemicals, gases, odors and particles that are present in indoor environments, making it ideal to use even when VOG forecasts are low.
- 5" deep activated carbon filter
- Special carbon blend to better attract and trap chemicals and odors associated with VOG
- Tar-trapping pre-filter to remove sticky tar particles and protect the main filters from clogging
- Super HEPA particle filter
- UV light option for neutralizing airborne germs, larger viruses and mold spores
- Wheels for easy placement
- VOG fumes, chemicals, odors, VOC's, airborne particles
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants and odors
- Filtration System- 5” Activated carbon filter, VOG Carbon Blend
- Super HEPA pre-filter- Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size
- Carbon Canister- 28-30 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media- 3375 acres
- Noise Level- 50-75 dB
- Cord Length- 8 feet
- UV Lamp- Available
- Dimensions-20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight- Approx. 58 lbs.
- Operating Weight- 46 lbs.
- Speed- 3 Speed
- Maneuverability- 4 x 2” wheels
- Available Colors- Black, White, Sandstone