AirMedic 1 Supreme Air Purifier
Powerful and Portable Air Cleaning Solutions
The AirMed 1 Supreme is ideal for general filtration in smaller rooms. At 19", it’s taller, and offers more filtration than our smallest model, the AirMed 1, but at 17 lbs. it can still be moved from room to room. It features an activated carbon filter for chemicals and odors as well as a medical-grade HEPA for airborne particles.
- Large activated carbon filter with granular carbon for better filtration of chemical and odors. Most compact air purifiers only have a sprayed-on mesh carbon filter that saturates quickly.
- Medical-grade HEPA filter
- 17% larger than the AirMed 1 & AirMed 3, more filtration capacity
- Small footprint
- Handle for portability
- Someone who requires serious air cleaning in a compact format
- Small rooms and spaces
- Travel, RV, cottage
- Filtration System- 3” Activated carbon filter, Super HEPA, pre-filter
- HEPA Medical Grade Filter- Removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- Carbon Canister- 7 lbs.
- Surface Area of HEPA Media- 84 sq. in.
- Noise Level- 40-60 dB
- Cord Length- 6 feet
- UV Lamp- Available
- Dimensions-19" (height) x 11" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight- Approx. 20 lbs.
- Operating Weight- 17 lbs.
- Speed- Variable
- Maneuverability- Lightweight and portable with handle
- Available Colors- White
Do I need Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon?
Exec Carbon blend provides a very large internal surface area and works exceptionally well for a wide range of air pollutants.
Vocarb Carbon (Volatile organic compound carbon blend) is designed for higher pollution levels. It's the most recommended and best-selling blend suited for VOCs, chemicals (such as formaldehyde), fumes and odors. If you need a custom-made filter, please contact us for specific chemicals. We have over 40 blends of carbon for specific pollutants.
Germicidal UV Bulb can be added to further increase effectiveness at killing many airborne viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.