Ceramic Shell with Activated Carbon Block Core
CeraMetix® is the most advanced ceramic filter available. CeraMetix®filter elements utilize class leading ceramic micro porous outer shell combined with our AquaMetix® core block technology.
CeraMetix® combines the elements of CeraSyl™ DE (Diatomaceous Earth) ceramic shell with AquaMetix® core inside, composed of at least two types of activated carbon, combined with zeolite minerals. All of them are melded and structurally bound with polymers into a solid, highly porous block to ensures filtration consistency and high performance.
CeraMetix offers an excellent reduction of aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, chloramines, chlorine, cysts, fluoride, lead, mercury, nickel, radionuclides, silver, tri-halomethane, VOCs, and zinc in a single, revolutionary ceramic filter element.
Please keep in mind that CeraMetix® filters are for use in pressurized filter systems only.
Imperial size filters are 2.75" in diameter and offer higher flow rates and longer life than the Slimline filters.
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria grow through
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- 0.5 Micron absolute
- 100% Removal of cysts
- 99.9999% Pathogenic bacteria
- >99.9% Efficiency at 0.2 micron
- Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
- >99% Chloramine reduction
- >99% Chlorine reduction
- >99% Lead reduction
- >99% Herbicides and Pesticides reduction
- >99% Glyphosate reduction
- >98% VOC's reduction
- >98% Heavy metals reduction
- >98% THM's (Trihalomethanes) reduction
- >92% Nitrates reduction
- >92% Fluoride reduction - All types - Fluorosilicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate, and sodium fluoride
- >99% Fluorinated Organic Acids (PFOA & PFOS)
- >99% Micro plastic
- Made in the USA
- Filters should be replaced annually
* 10 Inch Ceramic Filter Candle Capacity- 600 Gallons based on Chloramines
** CeraMetix 10" Candle- Replacement Part # W9512600
** CeraMetix Imperial- Replacement Part # W9522650
Made in the USA