Carbon Filter Tank-Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction
Offering chlorine, taste & odor reduction for the whole house. The AquaCera® Mixed Bed Carbon Filters use only the finest materials of construction and highest quality blend of assorted carbon medias found in the world. Designed for many years of daily use without any maintenance, and trouble-free performance. The CF Series Mixed Carbon filters use two primary types of carbon; a premium grade coconut shell and a proprietary coal base carbon designed to reduce or remove the widest array of contaminants typically found in source water supplies municipally treated or rural well water supplies. Mixed Bed Carbon Tanks are a must for those on city water supplies as they are designed to reduce chlorine and disinfection byproducts from all the water entering into your home. These should be used in conjunction with a Point-of-use drinking system for optimum filtration benefit. These systems are virtually maintenance free and are easily installed.
- Great tasting, clean and clear water
- No electricity requirements
- No drainage requirements
- No programming
- Simple installation
- 500,000 to 2+ million gallons of filtered, chemical free water at every tap (sizes vary)
- Removes Chlorine, THM’s, herbicides and pesticides
- Removes Volatile Organic Chemicals
- Chloramines reduction*
- Heavy Metals reduction*
- Arsenic and Fluoride reduction*
Available in 4 sizes
- CF8 - Up to 500,000 maximum capacity for chlorine reduction - Ideal for use in single bath home/single person or couple.
- CF10 - Up to 1,000,000 maximum capacity for chlorine reduction - Ideal for use in 1.5 bath home/small family use.
- CF105 - Up to 1,500,000 maximum capacity for chlorine reduction - Ideal for use in 2-2.5 bath home/medium family use.
- CF12 - Up to 2,000,000 maximum capacity for chlorine reduction - Ideal for use in 2.5+ bath home/large family use.
Chlorine reduction capacity based on 2ppm challenge.
Tanks are shown with optional chrome jacket cover