The Austin Air Healthmate Plus® was specifically designed for people with asthma. It removes a wide range of gases, chemicals, VOC’s such as formaldehyde, and many others. This broad-spectrum adsorption makes it the best choice for people with respiratory health issues and those exposed to smoke from wildfires or living close to busy highways.The HealthMate Plus® has 4 stages of filtration- The first, traps larger pollutants such as dust, hair and pet dander. The second stage of filtration takes care of medium sized particles, such as mold, spores and pollen. The third stage uses a unique blend of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide, Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite, and the fourth stage uses Medical Grade HEPA, which removes particles as small as 0.1 microns.
Why is the HealthMate Plus® the best choice for me?
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions
- Filters viruses and bacteria
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including formaldehyde, elements of smoke, dust and pollens
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
Who should consider the HealthMate Plus®?
- Anyone needing an efficient way of removing dangerous VOCs, chemicals, wood burning smoke or tobacco
- Individuals suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health concerns
- Individuals in high particle and gas contaminated areas
- Eases headaches and reduces nausea related to chemical exposure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Lessen night time allergies and asthma attacks
The HealthMate Plus® specializes in the reduction of harmful chemicals, noxious gases, VOC’s, formaldehyde and sub-micron particles for individuals in the most contaminated of settings. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? The number one unit for those who are chemically sensitive.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns
Our Commitment To You;
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
Replacement filter for Austin Air HealthMate Plus® air purifier.
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus® Filter has a true medical grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) filter surrounded by a blend of potassium iodide impregnated carbon/zeolite mixture. This additive, along with the activated carbon and zeolite, delivers greater capacity for the filtration of chemicals and gases including Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
How do I change the Austin Air Filter?