CeraMetix® AMB Gravity is the most advanced ceramic filter available. CeraMetix®filter elements utilize class leading ceramic micro porous outer shell combined with our AquaMetix® core block technology.
CeraMetix® combines the elements of CeraSyl™ DE (Diatomaceous Earth) ceramic shell with AquaMetix® core inside, composed of at least two types of activated carbon, combined with zeolite minerals. All of them are melded and structurally bound with polymers into a solid, highly porous block to ensures filtration consistency and high performance.
This offers an excellent reduction of aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, chloramines, chlorine, cysts, fluoride, lead, mercury, nickel, radionuclides, silver, tri-halomethane, VOC's and zinc in a single, revolutionary ceramic filter element.
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria grow through
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- 0.5 Micron absolute
- 100% Removal of cysts
- 99.9999% Pathogenic bacteria
- >99.9% Efficiency at 0.2 micron
- Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
- >99% Chloramine reduction
- >99% Chlorine reduction
- >99% Lead reduction
- >99% Herbicides and Pesticides reduction
- >99% Glyphosate reduction
- >98% VOC's reduction
- >98% Heavy metals reduction
- >98% THM's (Trihalomethanes) reduction
- >92% Nitrates reduction
- >92% Fluoride reduction - All types - Fluorosilicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate, and sodium fluoride
- >99% Fluorinated Organic Acids (PFOA & PFOS)
- >99% Micro plastic
- Made in the USA
- Filters should be replaced annually
**CeraMetix® AMB Gravity Filter part numbers: 5" -W9512726 , 7" -W9512724
**Imperial CeraMetix® AMB Gravity Filter part numbers: 7" - W9512780
The AMB version has a slower flow rate than the GF version due to the block core. Flow will taper off as the water in the upper reservoir drops, to maintain flow we recommend topping up the upper reservoir periodically.
These CeraMetix® elements are for use in gravity filter systems only and they should not be used in under pressure systems. Slimline filters are 2" in diameter, Imperial sized filters are 2.75" in diameter and offer higher flow rates and longer life than the Slimline filters.
** We do not use activated alumina in any of our products.**
- 5” Slimline—350 Gallons
- 7” Slimline—500 Gallons
- 7” Imperial—700 Gallons
CeraMetix® AMB Gravity filter part numbers:
5" - W9512726
7" - W9512724
CeraMetix® AMB Imperial Gravity filter part number:
7" - W9512780
Proudly made in the USA